Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Classic SkyBlock I want to patch a bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibs_

Rare Pika
Username:
Gibs_​

Suggestion:
I want to patch a bug​

Detailed description:
I want to stop from other people placing blocks in pvp beacouse it makes them immortal u can't hit them​

Reason(s):
I want it beacouse they get unfair advantages​

_iGhostly

Veteran
Great Reporter
Username:
Gibs_

Suggestion:
I want to patch a bug

Detailed description:
I want to stop from other people placing blocks in pvp beacouse it makes them immortal u can't hit them

Reason(s):
I want it beacouse they get unfair advantages
I'm pretty sure it's not possible to place blocks in warzone and if u see someone using blocks it's because they are block glitching which is an exploit and they can get banned for it if reported with proper video evidence.

MissSoul_thunder

Pika Member
As ghostly said, it is not allowed to place block in war zone. if somebody puting block there you can report them here,
Here you can see the rules of pikanetwork.

Boost

Great Reporter
Username:
Gibs_

Suggestion:
I want to patch a bug

Detailed description:
I want to stop from other people placing blocks in pvp beacouse it makes them immortal u can't hit them

Reason(s):
I want it beacouse they get unfair advantages

Make a bug report here with a video of people building on the warzone

OP
OP
Gibs_

Gibs_

Rare Pika
Yes guys i can report them but every single one is getting denied for "valid evidence" all of my accepted reports wich i have like 20 are from mutes or bans but not from bug glitching but from other stuff

_iGhostly

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello Gibs_,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.