Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars I want to suggest a rotational item

Status
Not open for further replies.

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
Username:
MAX11

Suggestion:
I want to suggest a rotational item

Detailed description:
I want to suggest about an item that would be named scaffold bridge wool which would be bought for 100 iron and when u jump in void or jump a block spawn right below u, u need to press F blocks will generate like scaffold hack.and we want bridge eggs back, bridge eggs are 1 of the things which are the most cool features we want to see.

Reason(s):
To be honest only pop up tower and bridge eggs were the rotation items which were mostly likes by players so I suggest scaffold bridge wool and bridge egg.

Last edited:

xSlainer_

Great Reporter
There were rotational items like wool bridge, ice bridge, bridge egg, so, no way they will add it

OP
OP
MAX-11

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
There were rotational items like wool bridge, ice bridge, bridge egg, so, no way they will add it
i dident said to add them back it is like a thing when u walk to the void blocks apear below u and when u go up same thing its like the scaffold hacks

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
remove like the cost by editintg ur message
and also what u mean is like a item which will tp u to the last place u were before u fell right?
be more clear in ur suggestion or it wont be accepted

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
MAX11

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
I want to suggest about an item that would be named scaffold bridge wool which would be bought for 40 iron and when u jump in void or jump a block spawn right below u, u need to press F blocks will generate like scaffold hack.and we want bridge eggs back, bridge eggs are 1 of the things which are the most cool features we want to see.

Reason(s):
To be honest only pop up tower and bridge eggs were the rotation items which were mostly likes by players so I suggest scaffold bridge wool and bridge egg.
This honestly seems like a game mode on another server but I feel like they wouldn't add this since it's a bit too op especially if you're playing safe when you don't have a bed.

_DominikPro_

Banned
Hi MAX11HERE I have decided to downvote your suggestion because this is something that's too broken to be so cheap I would love to see it but I'm not really sure how it would work and maybe it would lag or cause false bans, however, I love your imagination and best of luck to you!

OP
OP
MAX-11

MAX-11

Legendary Pika
Hi MAX11HERE I have decided to downvote your suggestion because this is something that's too broken to be so cheap I would love to see it but I'm not really sure how it would work and maybe it would lag or cause false bans, however, I love your imagination and best of luck to you!

i mean if u take it as a laggy thing what about throwing millions of bridge eggs on a private game ;-;

TheCursedDragon

Pika Lover
Username:
MAX11

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
I want to suggest about an item that would be named scaffold bridge wool which would be bought for 40 iron and when u jump in void or jump a block spawn right below u, u need to press F blocks will generate like scaffold hack.and we want bridge eggs back, bridge eggs are 1 of the things which are the most cool features we want to see.

Reason(s):
Nc but please increase price and mention time for it is active . Till that -1 sorry

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
Hello MAX-11,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative community feedback.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.