Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I wanted to say a proper goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

buttercupsimmer

Pika Lover
hi guys!:)

recently things in my life hasn't been going too well, it's kind of a turning point in my life where I had to go now to the corporate world and struggle with work ( I know working is hard but I think its harder to stay stuck and do nothing) so I won't be playing mc anymore, I have an upcoming licensure exam which will judge my worth as a professional then after that ill go to work (I fully know well its excruciating but I think that's just life though I wish right now I'm still 16 or younger XD I kind of envy kids these days now lol). I'm glad to have known and played minecraft and much better I played in the pika community and met many good friends in classic skyblock, survival, eggwars and skyblock ice. I had a wonderful time playing in pika network because of them I will never forget...

1. how I first started in pika network and I was so silent back then...XD
2, how I first started trying pvp and played hunger games and I was like shouting on the top of my lungs for the first time because of a game
3. how I was so thankful for the hackers at OP eggwars for I was forced to make a channel in youtube to upload vids for the main purpose of reporting them...
3. how I met magofarco (a.k.a eagle3y3) well.... he treated me properly as his in-game gf:oops: (though the first time we met I thought he was a punk XD)
4. how I was panicking when I first tried team skywars... but eventually got rekt...
5. how I met my best friend mich:)
6. how I also met a lot of friends in survival and eggwars...
7. how I build my first giant pixel art in survival and died like 10 times or more while building it...
8. how cloud was such a pro at eggwars when were in a team XD...
9. how thankful I am that I was able to experience these things before I ascend to the corporate world

I give my utmost thanks to the pika community:):):) for these was made possible because of them and to the good staffs that maintain the order in the server:):):)
thank you very much pika network and to all of my friends:) and hopefully when I had the time and my own hard-earned money I wish to come back in pika and donate to this great server:)

This is buttercupsimmer signing out

oOmeerOo

Veteran
even tho I didn't get the pleasure to meet you but from your thread I wish I did
anyway good bye

JimmyzPel

Legendary Pika
he treated me properly as his in-game gf:oops:
Mag needs some:

clean_water_in_glass.jpg

'Cause he thirsty (Luw you Eagle <3). Anyways I wish you the best of luck in future life, hope everything goes according to plan. Have fun and hopefully we will see you on Pika soon again.

Byeeeeee

DirkieXP

Banned
Buttercupppppp you break my heart..
you said you were gonna play after the survival reset.

Oh well, I guess we all come to that point in our lives, and it is a step we should take.
I wish you the best of luck in your career, and maybe I'll speak you again someday.

Greetings
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.