Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

If I got permanent ban and

abhay0825R

Legendary Pika
If I got permanent ban and I appeal a hundred times ledding pika website to crash start using bots to report so they unban me ?

WindigoRSA

Creating alt accounts is basically ban evasion, every account you create will get permaban and VPN is not going to work for you :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Why were you ban in the first place??

PikaNetwork_User

Epic Pika
heh i spam whole forums by appeals by alts ( dont ban me it is just for knowledge )
It's not gonna work you will get ip-banned so you won't be able to make any accounts from your computer using your network wifi router. I hope you understand and if you don't you probably have 5 iq

OP
OP
abhay0825R

abhay0825R

Legendary Pika
It's not gonna work you will get ip-banned so you won't be able to make any accounts from your computer using your network wifi router. I hope you understand and if you don't you probably have 5 iq
Ik they ban my ip ing right ? But not in forums even if they ban my ip address from forums so there are so many vns to create account in pika network webistes

PikaNetwork_User

Epic Pika
Ik they ban my ip ing right ? But not in forums even if they ban my ip address from forums so there are so many vns to create account in pika network webistes
Ok do what ever you want I don't have anymore energy trying to explain to this dude