Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I'm back boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
Hello Pika community,
Hopefully I am not forgotten but if you remember me, thats great!
I was really busy and I haven't seen or posted anything. I came at random times to get help from you people for my exams, and it helped me a lot.
I left the whole Pika community 4 months ago.
I missed you people a lot. You people meant a lot to me.
Pika-Network was my first server joined. First server where I made friends. First forum account.
So, how is it going? Did anything big happen here? Did I miss anything?

Also, the people who don't know me.
Let me introduce myself a bit.
I was the biggest spammer of the old Pika forum. I got warned like 5 times. Then got banned. Then again I registered a new account. And again got banned. Thanks to @PizzaMC :p
I was also an idiot. Never knew what I was talking about. But I had a lot of friends here.
Me and my friend was warned from starting flame wars as well.
Guys, can you remember @ThePvpGOD. Well, not really a "friend". But we used to have fun at school and we were bus-mates and also neighbors.
I miss him too. He is a VIP in KitPvP.
He quit Minecraft and YouTube and started other games.
And I was a bit funny. Some people hated me here.
Hopefully you guys remember me ;)
Nice to see you guys after 4 months.

Roy_

Legendary Pika
I remember you :p
You were the guy with the most amount of posts in the old forum.
I wanted to be like you xD since I was a big spammer lol
Nah I didn'tt have the most xD

oMeteor

Veteran
Do you need any arabic translations? :p (I am not active on this forums, just passed by and saw this so why not say hi)

Proioxis

Pika Member
I didn't know you, yet welcome back :)! Same Pika is my first server and wherein I first created forums account.

OP
OP
Agrolax

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
I didn't know you, yet welcome back :)! Same Pika is my first server and wherein I first created forums account.
Cool
Do you need any arabic translations? :p (I am not active on this forums, just passed by and saw this so why not say hi)
La shukran - expert Arabic. I bet you can't do better than that ;)

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
You were the one who asked for Arabic translations. Ashkar was the one who replied right? Anway, I'm iactivateMC. Don't judge why I changed.

OP
OP
Agrolax

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
You were the one who asked for Arabic translations. Ashkar was the one who replied right? Anway, I'm iactivateMC. Don't judge why I changed.
Oh cool. Yo
Yeah, I used to come here during my exams for help in Araboc translations. @ashkar (What is his account name?) , @salwaswemi, @oMeteor, and @ASCB_imran - they are the only arabians I know here... so since Pika-Network has a lot od members from around the world, I thought I could get help from them, thanks to everyone who helped me in the Arabic translations <3.

ali99

Epic Pika
no...im ali99...the dot master XD

( -_・) ︻デ═一 ▸▸▸

Status
Not open for further replies.