Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I'm here to report TH_panther and ankhoi1211 for crossteaming.

OP
OP
T

ThatKidDij

They were right next to each other in a solos game i was playing (not killing each other even though it was just us 3) and were just teaming up on me. White was at pink's base the ENTIRE TIME (the base shown in the video is pink's base, not white's. white covered the bed)

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Don't you just hate crossteamers?? That's just unfortunate

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
They were right next to each other in a solos game i was playing (not killing each other even though it was just us 3) and were just teaming up on me. White was at pink's base the ENTIRE TIME (the base shown in the video is pink's base, not white's. white covered the bed)
You need more proof for cross teaming, chat log isn't enough. You need video proof of them being together and stuff

Lpkfvip

Banned
Great Reporter
You need more proof for cross teaming, chat log isn't enough. You need video proof of them being together and stuff
This evident is enough imo, it is obvious that they were cross-teaming since they did not fight each other in like 20 seconds according to the recording.
And according to the recording, one of them (or both of them) also sweared, that means they have broken at least a rule.

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
if only /report existed that would of been a lot nicer xD

Broke_boi

Legendary Pika
Anhkhoi sounds strangely like my ign but he is not my alt I swear
Ign phanleanhkhoi

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Sr Mod
While it's a nice addition, people could just spam the command to someone who isn't hacking only because they lost the game.
Yea true, but would of been a nice feature, but hey at least the forums exists