Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Im Novus!

ItzNovus

Hi guys I'm Novus my IGN is ItzNovus and my Discord name is Novus#9048. I started playing Minecraft for 3 years I used to play normal survival online at first. after that I started playing the PVP servers, when I started searching for the best PVP servers I found the Pika network server. I liked this server I play kit PVP on this server. I've seen many servers that contain many things similar to Pika Network but this one is very particular I believe that the server will have a great and successful future. I have seen the generosity of the management team and the staff team. this server is so nice that's why I bought ultimate+ rank and some keys in KIT PVP.

I enjoy cracking jokes and being friendly. Of course, I do enjoy my fair share of dark humor, but keeping everything calm and appropriate for players of all ages is a huge priority of mine. I always want to be friendly with people. I like making new Friends and Enjoying myself. I'm very active on Discord. I like to chat with friends and share my best memories with them. I have worked on some Discord Comunity servers because I like to chat with people. I'm using Discord for 5 years.

Thank You for using your valuable time to read my Forum

Sincerely,
ItzNovus

Attachments

• Novus.png
    Novus.png
    437.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

justeggs_gg

Legendary Pika
lil bit gay
ur dum for readng this

_DominikPro_

Banned
Hewo Novus nice to meet u : D this was really good introduction have fun with ur PikaNetwork experience

_Nikki99

Staff Member
Hey there Novus, nice to meet you and I am CoolCozmoGamer99!
Hope you enjoy your stay at PikaNetwork