Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I'm Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slendyy

Veteran
Hello, i know a lot of people don't even care about staff but i'm here explaining what happen this last week... I'm sad very sad, especially because i lost everything i got on it and my Christmas got ruined... I got sick, a lot,and my computer broke, yes it broke because of a storm and now i can't afford a new one and ask my mom it's out of question she can't do it, she already helps me with my university stuff and i'm not going to ask her to help me with this because she can't! And if any of you think we got money by being a staff member that's completely wrong, we get nothing. But i like the volunteer job i was doing here and now in some seconds everything is gone.
So yeeah i will probably be offline for the next months and if i leave due to this situation don't worry i will always try to come back one day...
Thanks for all of this stay good everyone.

QMMZilla

Pika Lover
Hello, i know a lot of people don't even care about staff but i'm here explaining what happen this last week... I'm sad very sad, especially because i lost everything i got on it and my Christmas got ruined... I got sick, a lot,and my computer broke, yes it broke because of a storm and now i can't afford a new one and ask my mom it's out of question she can't do it, she already helps me with my university stuff and i'm not going to ask her to help me with this because she can't! And if any of you think we got money by being a staff member that's completely wrong, we get nothing. But i like the volunteer job i was doing here and now in some seconds everything is gone.
So yeeah i will probably be offline for the next months and if i leave due to this situation don't worry i will always try to come back one day...
Thanks for all of this stay good everyone.
Bye man Gl for the future

Whitei520

Ex-System Administrator
Veteran
Ignore the terrible grammar but apparently Yoeri will help staff with broken equipment. Good luck with that xD
99149b7e90f54710b0bc7c9e07242a1d.png

RamazanPuncTR

Bielve me Slenddy, if i got a bank account i'll give u everything i have <3 Hang on everything well turn better

OP
OP
Slendyy

Slendyy

Veteran
Ignore the terrible grammar but apparently Yoeri will help staff with broken equipment. Good luck with that xD
99149b7e90f54710b0bc7c9e07242a1d.png
We all know dreaming it's free so... That will never happen we all know that, unless your are one of those Dutch guys he hired.

Status
Not open for further replies.