Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

IMAKIDLITERLY THREATIGN ME

skyking

IMAKIDLITERLY is threatening me to give my account or my stuff or he will kill me and kill my friends pls ban him or give me skylegend rank or staff rank to teach him a lesson

Hellific

Veteran
Hello,

Please capture some evidences of that and report them here. You will not get SkyLegend or staff to teach him a lesson. If you wish to potentially get a staff rank, apply here.

markiii

Ultimate Legendary Pika
report him as threats if you have the screenshots

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
IMAKIDLITERLY is threatening me to give my account or my stuff or he will kill me and kill my friends pls ban him or give me skylegend rank or staff rank to teach him a lesson
AHAHAHAH

ThePeanutManz

Banned
I'm sorry about this, contact a staff member and they should be able to help you.

Zqxys

Epic Pika
if im correct you where banned here and it looks like your account has been deleted off the ban page :/ hmm

Polish3d

Legendary Pika
sure you will 100% get a free skylegend rank because some1 is treathening

Snowyy

Banned
Imagine being scared of threats by someone named IM A KID LITERALLY.😂