Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Improve the anticheat

Hicrie

Pika Member
Since the new season has started hackers have gone crazy.They fly and use killaura like they are in singleplayer.If not using these hacks they use aimbot and autoclicker.There are so many hackers now that reporting is no longer a choice.So i belive improving the anticheat will help solve the problem.I hope you will agree with me.TY for reading my thread

Marleac

Great Reporter
Suggesting changes to the anticheat will not be accepted. If you happen to encounter a cheater, you may report them on the forums here with video evidence and they'll be punished accordingly.

PyroInDaBus

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Since the new season has started hackers have gone crazy.They fly and use killaura like they are in singleplayer.If not using these hacks they use aimbot and autoclicker.There are so many hackers now that reporting is no longer a choice.So i belive improving the anticheat will help solve the problem.I hope you will agree with me.TY for reading my thread
Hey,

I get your point, and I believe all people who viewed this thread have, but you have to understand that, as Marleac said, suggestions or requests regarding the anti-cheat is not up to the players, leave it for the administration and developers to decide.