Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

improvement of OP Prison

Hello Pika Network server team, I've been playing Op Prison for a while and I've noticed that in recent seasons Op Prison has increasingly lost the attention of players, some needs have not been met and clearly we can see that many players are stopping to play.
---
I decided to write this text because I really like the server and the Op prison mode, and like me many players are discouraged and need attention, in my opinion you should improve: Ant-cheat , to make cheating players more difficult, correct the bug of boxes, it's been very difficult to acquire a rank by opening a box, earning the Godfather rank is impossible, and remembering that we spend a lot of money buying keys... it's good for the server, for the server's employees, but it's bad for the players who need it evolve, please balance this.
---

Please put back the speed and haste on the pickaxe, it helps in pvp and mining, heard that this was removed because there were people using hacking, but even without this feature, the server still has many hackers, flying and running at high speed and disturbing our gameplay.
----
I'm humbly asking why I feel like the server is losing space and players are complaining a lot and I'm a player, I'm part of it and I'm being harmed, I spent money on this server and it's really boring to play lately, these last 2 seasons have spoiled the game, you should pay attention to our needs, we are the ones who keep the server alive, we spend money, we buy items with real money. balance the game like it was before, improve the private mine, put speed and haste on the pickaxe, fix the bugs with opening boxes, put an ant-cheat that works... we need attention, the game is very boring, many players are stop playing!!!!!!

----
Please read this and don't take any of this in a negative way, but think of the players, we are the ones who invest real money in the server. balance the game and make the game more fun.