Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Improvement on the Report System

Status
Not open for further replies.

witherbr

Username:
witherbr​

Suggestion:
Improvement on the Report System​

Detailed description:
Well, im just tired of playing bedwars to relax and every single match i see a hacker.
I even try to report the hackers, but the server insists on asking for video proof. That's where my suggestion comes in. It's frustrating to be playing, find at least 3 hackers in the game, lose the winstreak, get angry (sometimes even be cursed by the hacker) and not even be able to report the hacker on the forum. I ask you to change this, because it is a thousand times more preferable to have false reports than NO reports at all. Not everyone has a screen recorder, and even if they did, it wouldn't be on exactly when the hacker appears. With this video proof system, you inevitably only leave the server open to hackers, and they do what they want as they don't get banned.
If they ask "Ah, but then there would be no way to avoid false reports". It's simple: if the report is false, just "ban" the account of the person who reported it. Again, I ask you not to ignore my request, at least consider thinking about it. I speak for many when I say that if my suggestion is applied, the server would be much better.​

Reason(s):
I said in the "detailed description".​

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello witherbr,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • "If the report is false, just ban the reporter" is absolutely nonsense and is something that is absolutely crazy and unprofessional to do.
  • Video evidence is required because staff members have other duties other than just dealing with hackers. It makes our job easier.
  • Imagine how would it be if we had 50 hacker reports without evidence, we'd waste a lot of time finding, spectating and punishing the players and 75% of them would probably be legit.
  • Overall, not going to happen.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.