Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Increase guild tag characters limit .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not_MacHac

Pika Lover
Username:
Not_MacHac​

Suggestion:
Increase guild tag characters limit .​

Detailed description:
I think the guild tag character limit which is from 3-7 should be changed to 3-8 or 3-10 .

I suggest this as i have seen some guild suffer from not being able to set a good Tag color with the tag because of less character limit .
For Example :
I want the YinYang tag color
Almost every main word of a guild tag is more than 4 words , so the issue arises .
Now if i keep my guild tag FireVal the color is distributed as FireVal

Reason(s):

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
I agree with the guild tag colour thing. As for the guild tag limit, I am not sure whether it is correct or not, but it's most likely limited by the characters you got on your tab, so it is not possible due to the limitation of minecraft itself.

Correct me if i am wrong

OP
OP
Not_MacHac

Not_MacHac

Pika Lover
I agree with the guild tag colour thing. As for the guild tag limit, I am not sure whether it is correct or not, but it's most likely limited by the characters you got on your tab, so it is not possible due to the limitation of minecraft itself.

Correct me if i am wrong
you are correct but the guild tag color looks bad if less characters

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
you are correct but the guild tag color looks bad if less characters
I agree it looks terrible with that colouring, but increasing the amount of characters wont really help as well.

If someone take a name like PogChamp, then still the colouring would be PogChamp

The only better way is to have customisation on how the colour distribution would be, but ofc that would be another topic.

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
I think instead of this, We could choose the color sections of the guild text (to color) would be more easier and better.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello Not_MacHac,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Lack of community interest
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.