Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Global Indian festivals(read everything before voting)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlexingBot

Banned
Username:
FlexingBot​

Suggestion:
Indian festivals(read everything before voting)​

Detailed description:
So, hear me out, by the title of this suggestion you might already know that it would be a controversial one so let me explain.
Over the course of the past few months, India has achieved quite a lot and considering the fact that a majority of this server's players are Indian, the server doesnt really promote anything about us. By what I said earlier about achieving, India has become g20 leaders, making a spacecraft land on a certain celestial body which gives us a beautiful night sky, and successfully without going crazy been free from British rule for 76 god damn years. The fact that the server gives more priority to a a guy in a red suit going OH-OH-OH and a carved pumpkin, really does itch me a bit. You don't have to something for everything but just a little something too can mean the world to us :). The only valid reason I see getting this denied is to not bring politics into a block game but you guys can figure something out.​

Reason(s):
Large percentage of the people on the server are indian, while the staff may not be the players sure are and just some recognition would be really nice.​

Example(s):
I really dont know, no server does anything for the best country :)​

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Accepted because of this message:
1701475483594.png

Status
Not open for further replies.