Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Inquiry more before banning TOP leaders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiskatBD

Epic Pika
Minecraft Username
MiskatBD

Suggestion:
Inquiry more before banning TOP leaders.

Detailed description:
Hello. I am playing at Pika-network since 6 years. Sadly I never faced this problem before.
When your competeting for TOPS, people will target you which is normal but doing false report and get you banned which will be not acceptable specially for TOP leaders.

I would like to suggest you to make a rules for staff that inquiry more before banning TOP leaders. RN I am totally scread. People can make more false report before payouts. So easy trick to win TOPs. Hopefully I make you understand.​

Reason(s):

Example(s):
I became top 1 in op prison gamemode than someone did false report which costs me perm banned. If you appeal you have to wait like 2 days. For me 2 days is alot for competeting. If you don't play for 2 days, you gonna lose TOP.

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hey MiskatBD,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:​
◆ Please read https://pika-network.net/threads/read-before-posting.103683/

DO NOT:
Suggest changes about the Staff Team, also this is not for the community to decide.
Suggest changes to the rules, the rules can be found HERE and are leading, the rules are made by the PikaNetwork management
Thank you very much for helping us.​

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Good afternoon,
JustThiemo

Status
Not open for further replies.