Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Instant death on ender peral

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrakashMB

Minecraft Username:
PrakashMB​

Minecraft Version:
1.8.9​

Bug:
Instant death on ender peral​

What is the bug you are reporting?
So one day I was casually playing bedwars and my bed got broken so I bought speed,jump potions and an ender pearl. so I drank the potions and ender peraled to a base while jumping into the void it landed but t instant killed me it happened again and again so pls pika network pls fix that bug tq.​

What did you do in order for this bug to happen?
I drank the speed and jump potion and ender peraled into a base while jumping into the void it landed but instant killed me and I lost a winstreak of 3 so pls fix it and also I dont have any video cuz my pc did not support recording so tq.​

tlang

Veteran
Hello PrakashMB,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Make a bug report.
For your reference, here is the link to our suggestions guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestions Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.