Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Internalizable - Resignation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElieTGM

Banned
I have decided to leave the development team because I am not passionate about being a developer anymore as I was before. My final high school year came and hit like a truck, and i do not have the time to update nor create new gamemodes for Pika. I'll be leaving my open spot for some new talented developers to take over.

I hope you PikaCrafters don't take this or the other recent resignations as an image of Pika-Network falling apart. I will just keep this short and end it here, goodbye and stay strong.

Chivaro

I mean we haven't know each other for that long but it was a pleasure working with you.

Hope to see ya later <3

oOmeerOo

Veteran
I have decided to leave the development team because I am not passionate about being a developer anymore as I was before. My final high school year came and hit like a truck, and i do not have the time to update nor create new gamemodes for Pika. I'll be leaving my open spot for some new talented developers to take over.

I hope you PikaCrafters don't take this or the other recent resignations as an image of Pika-Network falling apart. I will just keep this short and end it here, goodbye and stay strong.
did you go from joking about blacklist to actually living :/ </3

Status
Not open for further replies.