Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Internet problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

naue

Title -All servers lag.I dont mean losing fps by lagging,i mean freezing.

IGN -naue

Server -All

Issue -Well i play for like 3-4 minutes without no lag from server,after that i dont lose fps from the server lag i just cant play and because of that server kicks me out of the server.It displays an error message and it does that allways.. That problem i didnt have it when i started playing on the server and 3 days ago this problem started.I didnt find a solution thats why i hope to see an solution to this problem here. I think its because of my internet connection,something slew it down just einough so multiplayer servers freeze.I've been playing skyblock and the ting that isnt fear is when the server freezes and im in the middle of something like building something braking it just freezes and kicks me out,and when i come until i start it again i place a couple of blocks and again it freezes and kicks me out.
-If anyone knows a soluton please tell me, if screenshot needed from the error message i get when i get kicked out tell me in comments.

Date/Time -25.10.2016

Evidence -I dont have, if needed place a comment i will edit this.

Davidva

Veteran
Maybe its your ping that is very high. You can do /ping in practice (if you are able to come there.)

Hoopless

Veteran
Hey,

i've seen this before but i will help you out and try to get the solution what is best for you, you can do a lot of things to help your computer, but first we need to know the error that you've been given by Minecraft. You also need to make a speed test, this can be done on a lot of websites but i recommend this website: www.speedtest.net . after you've done this and did make a screenshot of the speed test and post it in here with your error we can try to help you.

But here you are saying "FPS" which isn't for the connection, its for your PC hardware. FPS stands for frames per second, and if you have not good connection it might be your ping or your network connection.

Hope we can help you the best and hope you will send the results / error message.

Status
Not open for further replies.