Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars introduction of new maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

arnav_18

Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
arnav_18​

Suggestion:
introduction of new maps​

Detailed description:
New maps should be added to the map rotation cycle as mostly when they rotate the cycle most of them are maps which we are playing from a couple of years and I want to say new maps that have never been added to Pika should also be introduced​

Reason(s):
People won't go to other servers to play on those maps
Player interest would be increased​

Example(s):
Aetius Aquarium(hypixel one) and many other​

ogizy

Pika Lover
Minecraft username:
arnav_18

Suggestion:
introduction of new maps

Detailed description:
New maps should be added to the map rotation cycle as mostly when they rotate the cycle most of them are maps which we are playing from a couple of years and I want to say new maps that have never been added to Pika should also be introduced

Reason(s):
People won't go to other servers to play on those maps

Player interest would be increased

Example(s):
Aetius Aquarium(hypixel one) and many other
Its not about maps its about minecraft is boring. They need to add new minigames and change kb, but I am not gonna talk about that, its not my business.

xSlainer_

Great Reporter
1. Make suggestion for maps with a map  design and not just stating the reasons of adding new maps.
2. Mentioning other server names is prohibited and will lead to denial even if suggestion is good.

xLevii

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hello arnav_18,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Insufficient information.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.