Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Invisibility potions and Fast forge

maafkare

i would like to give a idea of adding invisibility potions as in bedwars it is the one of the most essential thing. it will make the game more authentic, interesting and fun.
one more thing is fast forge, i was a hypixel player but i lost my account in that server the forge was so fast. you can think about making the forges fast and it will make the game more playable.
btw love this server too it is very fun thnx.

Some_Matej

Great Reporter
Hi, you can suggest your idea here.
But I have to mention it was denied before.

kleaky

Ultimate Legendary Pika
i would like to give a idea of adding invisibility potions as in bedwars it is the one of the most essential thing. it will make the game more authentic, interesting and fun.
one more thing is fast forge, i was a hypixel player but i lost my account in that server the forge was so fast. you can think about making the forges fast and it will make the game more playable.
Too many people have been suggesting invisibility potions but keeps getting denied, I'm pretty sure it'll never get added.

123DEVILpro123

Epic Pika
I too suggest this but sadly saying that this is denied many times before. This wont be accepted ☹️ ☹️