Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Invisibility potions and Miner fatigue etc.

ChromaNomadYT

Hello pika network forums users.

This is my recommendation to add to the server.

To make the server experience just better i suggest making the following changes-

1. Adding Invisibility potions (30 seconds)
2. Making miner fatigue trap (Show me your hands) trap 1 diamond instead of 2
3. Adding Bridge eggs (A simple item that would make the bedwars experience much, much better)
4. Adding Pop up towers (Because zoom goes the arrow)
5. Adding More traps, Such as Counter offensive trap (Gives speed to the player inhabiting the base if in the base to run forward and save their bed)
6. Making Show me your hands trap give an indicator on your screen that makes an indicator appear on your screen just like the Escape room trap does.

Regards,
ChromaNomadYT

P.S- Upvoting this thread gives these recommendations a better chance to be seen by a moderator/helper

If you are reading this you are a certified legend <3

divertente

Great Reporter

To make the server experience just better i suggest making the following changes-

3. Adding Bridge eggs (A simple item that would make the bedwars experience much, much better)
5. Adding More traps, Such as Counter offensive trap (Gives speed to the player inhabiting the base if in the base to run forward and save their bed)
6. Making Show me your hands trap give an indicator on your screen that makes an indicator appear on your screen just like the Escape room trap does.

Regards,
ChromaNomadYT

P.S- Upvoting this thread gives these recommendations a better chance to be seen by a moderator/helper

This is my third or fourth time saying: Whatever is on ANOTHER server WON'T get added on Pika, they want innovative suggestions, so no. Invis will never get into Pika. also if you really wanna try, https://pika-network.net/forums/suggestions/

D

Deleted member 133861

Regards,
ChromaNomadYT

Your suggestions are just basically off of what other bigger servers have. In my opinion though, the items they already have in-game are good enough.

D

Deleted member 132595

I don't think that this server will add this because they don't want copy other servers. But also all items that are added in the bedwars are enough for it.

Sufferent

Legendary Pika

Regards,
ChromaNomadYT

Wrong house fool... https://pika-network.net/forums/suggestions/
your already trying too hard, cause staff is gonna say no : /

MrStarfed

Rare Pika

Regards,
ChromaNomadYT

nice idea but you need to post it on suggestions not here here is the suggestions link