Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Invisible pot and better Anti-Cheat

XEditor

Dear Pika Network,

I saw a lot of improvement in your games, recently I saw other server have invis pot in bedwars games and better anti-cheat.

Hope you can add these things in the game

GameTechYT1372

Hello
I am also a plyaer of the pika network.
My ign is GameTechYT1443
and I would like the same things but the anticheat is very good.
but the watch dog should have some recoding and it instantly bans me when I get a accident 5 block reach.

Earthrye

Rare Pika
A) They are not adding Invisibility Potions as they want to be original and not a Hypixel Copy
B) I agree, the anticheat needs to be improved but that will take time as coding a new anti cheat takes months; even with 5+ people. I'm assuming that the anticheat will stay the way it is, and that it won't be improved for a long time.

NOT_YAHYA

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Invis pots are already suggested and denied. You cant suggest new anticheat.

Dytel

Banned
Invisibility pots are just bad tho, especially with no footsteps feature like hypixel, it makes it even worse. For an anticheat its their decision, but I can suggest using Vulcan + edited(you can talk to the devs to customise it even more so people wont just use prebuilt ones for it. I use it on my server and tested alot of different paid and unpaid clients and its sweet. You will have to pay like 40 euros extra but its defo worth it. Never use Karhu tho.. its overrated af and bad.

divertente

Great Reporter
Dear Pika Network,

I saw a lot of improvement in your games, recently I saw other server have invis pot in bedwars games and better anti-cheat.

first of all - https://pika-network.net/forums/suggestions/ - Invis pots got recommended SO many times, and they continue to get rejected If you want to recommend anything then recommend something that no server has, and about the anti-cheat, they're probably working on making it better, it's not easy.

Toxic_Gear

Legendary Pika
Dear Pika Network,

well if want to do suggestions go to suggestions but you can't suggest anything about the anti-cheat So RIP this was a waste of your words Pika ain't gonna copy hypixel as they say so no invis pots