Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Ip Punishments Are Not Fair

RodoratHD

Pika Member
Hello, I've been playing pika since long time and i've watched all the changes that happend with the last owner, rules became kinda unfair especially the strict punishments players get 24/7, Most of the server ( Op- Factions) is literally banned/ muted, whatever the reason was, which server wants to lost his members??
Old times we used to get ip banned when we get 3 accounts from same ip banned, or even ip mute
Old times we used to speak any language we want in the chat, Which makes the member more comfortable in the server instead of him getting punished for speaking his own language/ and could be only language he knows, Also warns dont expire anymore so we dont even get chances to clean our history like we used to.
And finally im just saying my opinion as pika player thats what i would like to see in the server im playing in.

Oh_Itz_Sahil

Ultimate Legendary Pika
-1 its better that the only language allowed to be spoken in public chat is english.
Plus half the op fac server is muted/banned because thats how toxic the ppl are.
The server cant do anything to stop these type of ppl by any other way.

al33n

+1 especially when it comes to cleaning history people change over time so they need a new chance !

SoLoManHD

Ultimate Legendary Pika
am neutral with This
i agree that there is Some rules that mus be edited and some of them are kinda harsh and will make more people leave the server
For the Foreign language , i am with Only English in chat , other wise there will be people speaking Russian and chines and you don't wanna see the chat like that
but as i said Some rules are better if they edited it yes

chickenwing39

+1 for every little thing especially foreign language thingy, i remember when we used to speak whatever we want in the chat, people used to chat atleast but now chat is hella dry and dead

79lb

Legendary Pika
I'm more shocked by how owners and manager treat players like they are snowflakes and if they see some swear words on the server they are going to leave the server and never come back..
what? I agree about staff treating players like they're snowflakes, for every word you say, you get punished, totally random thing to do (unless u're desperate for punishments), also most of the staff i've seen are ignoring players ingame (not gonna mention names), no one will really leave the server for being treated like a snowflake, people will leave more for being ignored and getting punished for small things. kids will learn swearing etc anyways if not here, then home, if not from home, then from school, hunnid%

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Some punishment is harsh agree,like flood/spam/swear, but not all. Ip banning hackers, is this harsh? First this is a crack server, which means anyone with a hack client and can change their name will have unlimited account. Compare the legit server, they are banning ACCOUNTS, which means there are no use for you to change name and you will earn free unban. In pika, change name = 1 new member. If no IP ban, surely, hacker problems will ever gone serious .

sorry i get some kind of mad. But i am confuse, this thread have NOTHING related about OPfaction, why post it here tho?

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
should really acknowledge that this is a crack server, i know you want the server become better, but there have some point will really misunderstand others!

Have a nice day playing in Pika!

moxxy17

Banned
players are treated like 8 year old kids.
they act as if we cannot handle someone saying "shit"

i just don't understand after ownership transferred from yoeri why they didn't decide to rewrite some of the rules.
but as you know, pika is not really taken care of as well as jartex, hopefully this will change

Last edited:

moxxy17

Banned
Neutral
I'm more shocked by how owners and manager treat players like they are snowflakes and if they see some swear words on the server they are going to leave the server and never come back.. They should stop treating this server like its for children , cause if they really want all the older players to leave(98% of Donators are NOT children) and be left only with children(that only play and don't donate) then i don't see this server being around for much longer.
i don't know how it has survived for 7 years with these rules. seriously i don't understand

OP
OP
RodoratHD

RodoratHD

Pika Member
Cracked server should be acting more easily with his own members, also this is in op factions because op facs is nearly dead with 20 players at night and staff still be coming to report the two members speaking in chat, while no one is even reporting

UpperGround

Great Reporter
well my opinion about swearing rule is if someone doesn't report no need to mute right? what i mean is we mute people because they are being rude towards others right? if no one reports it means no one is offended, if no one is offended why mute?

p. s. swearing =\= toxicity, intentionally being rude in order to offend people is toxicity

moxxy17

Banned
My point was that they treat players like snowflakes and that owners think if the rules were weaker and there was more toxicity that players would leave the server because they couldn't handle it , and thats just not true.
more players are leaving the server because you can't say shit, or trash.
and if you say cancer youre perm banned... these rules jsut don't make sense