Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

IQ tests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrew

Pika Member
:)
i would love that,
take an iq test on the serverhomepage , that makes you able to create an ingame account.
that would be verry nice for every server :D

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
I didnt get this, yeah, but if someone has less IQ, that means he cant play Eggwars or Team Skywars?

xJasperMx

Rare Pika
IGN
xJasperMx
Honestly, I do not see why this should be taken seriously.
Afterall, Minecraft is for all ages meaning younger children are allowed to play it.
Just because you might get annoyed by them doesnt mean they shouldn't be allowed to play.
However to help you out, if someone is indeed being annoying in for example chat you can try using /ignore playername.

And otherwise if it's just player team based the problem, try inviting/making some friends and play together. This way you less likely play with people that dont want to follow your plan/tactic.

N

Nignogery

Look, just because someone is less skilled in eggwars doesn't mean he is an idiot *cough* @KayleeeSea *cough* (Kaylee don't take this seriously, it'z just a joke.)

Andrew

Pika Member
and there you have it.
you know, IQ is not tied to age.

and this is absolutely why an IQ test should be mandatory to even join the lobby.

Status
Not open for further replies.