Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Is it only me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Proioxis

Pika Member
Hello guys!

So my concern here is why do I need to answer every CAPTCHA before posting threads and replying to threads. Is it only me? Because I always need to answer those question "select all square with a vehicle" and so on. Is there a way to remove this? Are you guys experiencing it also? Or is it just me.

NickTrix

Pika Member
Idk how to make a thread cuz I'm not finding the link to it but yes captcha is to reduce spam even if you aren't spamming

Rexerage

It's to reduce spammers obviously... and I never had to answer a captcha to be honest to post something... even this lol

ThaWither

Epic Pika
Wait u are not Pika Members U are Just Members Maybe Thats why Bro's lol !!

U-RITE

Forum Fantasiser
It's to prevent spam, once you've reached 5 messages the captcha won't be there anymore. So just post everywhere outside Off-Topic & Forum Games and your message amount will rise.

OP
OP
Proioxis

Proioxis

Pika Member
Oh, the captcha wen't off at 30 messages yay problem solved <3

YoungerO_o

Hello guys!

So my concern here is why do I need to answer every CAPTCHA before posting threads and replying to threads. Is it only me? Because I always need to answer those question "select all square with a vehicle" and so on. Is there a way to remove this? Are you guys experiencing it also? Or is it just me.
Another koala lover , GG !

thepoisonivyy

Legendary Pika
Once upon a time there was a community called Pika ruled by Whitei. One night when he was asleep, spam bots from India attacked the forums. There was no admin online, only a lowly helper called thepoisonivyy. After cleaning up the spams, Whitei has implemented captcha.

Ps: I'm not racist, spam bot's location in their profile was rly from india xd

Status
Not open for further replies.