Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Is Staff dumb ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 118315
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 118315

Today while i was playing kit pvp i got freezed for no reason and then the application which staff asked to download didn't download in time he banned for 30 days ..
What is this ?
Is staff dumb or wat

If Ungluecklicher is seeing this message kindly tell me the reason u freezed me
Or u are just dumb that u freezed for attacking on that MODERATOR rank guy ?.....

sadra3445_

Epic Pika
IGN
sadra3445
If you feel that your punishment was wrong and its not valid, then you can appeal Here.

D

Deleted member 279588

You probably triggered the anticheat and were suspicious to the staff so they decided to screenshare you. The thing he asked you to download is a screensharing tool. I know it sucks, but since you play on Pika their staff have the right to screenshare you whenever they feel like it.. you can either let them screenshare or refuse and get banned on a certain time period. Me personally I wouldn't allow some random (not saying it to be mean, I mean a stranger) go through my pc so I would always decline and take the ban.

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 118315

You probably triggered the anticheat and were suspicious to the staff so they decided to screenshare you. The thing he asked you to download is a screensharing tool. I know it sucks, but since you play on Pika their staff have the right to screenshare you whenever they feel like it.. you can either let them screenshare or refuse and get banned on a certain time period. Me personally I wouldn't allow some random (not saying it to be mean, I mean a stranger) go through my pc so I would always decline and take the ban.
He didn't even told me the reason he freezed me is staff fking dumb

I attacked a moderator and after a while I was freezed is this even a reason ??

gooey_god

Pika Member

appealing is your best option, he prob didn't tell you a clear reason to see if you would admit so he could ask you what hacks you were using to get a guilty appeal.

RunRobDog

Pika Lover

like he said, it was most likely the anticheat triggering on you and freezing you, when a staff member looked into it they asked you to download the a screenshare software which u did not download in time, resulting in your ban.
you can always apeal/ask for a screenshare to remove the ban but know that this will mean you are giving that staff member permission to look through all of your folders/files

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
Divine_Pheonix_
Today while i was playing kit pvp i got freezed for no reason and then the application which staff asked to download didn't download in time he banned for 30 days ..
What is this ?
Is staff dumb or wat

Or u are just dumb that u freezed for attacking on that MODERATOR rank guy ?.....
to be completely honest, i don't think calling the staff "dumb" will help your appeal

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 118315

like he said, it was most likely the anticheat triggering on you and freezing you, when a staff member looked into it they asked you to download the a screenshare software which u did not download in time, resulting in your ban.
you can always apeal/ask for a screenshare to remove the ban but know that this will mean you are giving that staff member permission to look through all of your folders/files
Who likes to give a stranger full access to your computer .?
can't they just call us on discord and say us to do screensharing there on a call? that will be more convenient i think

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
Cuz screensharing via Discord call takes too much time, it is much more convenient for the staff to just control your PC and search for the cheats. But tbh, if they only just use a ss tool to scan files on your PC, then doing it via discord call would not be bad for the player side.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
especially there would be players trolling and deliberately taking much more time than needed so that they think the staff would just let them go

PyroInDaBus

Ultimate Legendary Pika
IGN
PyroInDaBus
What is this ?
Is staff dumb or wat

Being frozen means that you have reached a certain violation level but it is unclear for staff if you are cheating or not, so they freeze you and the screenshare process starts. You have, I think, 5 minutes to download anydesk, if you don't then yes, it is gameover.

But lad, calling em dump won't do you one bit, just appeal, but it must likely be denied, since is it considered that you failed to comply.

gooey_god

Pika Member
Being frozen means that you have reached a certain violation level but it is unclear for staff if you are cheating or not, so they freeze you and the screenshare process starts. You have, I think, 5 minutes to download anydesk, if you don't then yes, it is gameover.

But lad, calling em dump won't do you one bit, just appeal, but it must likely be denied, since is it considered that you failed to comply.
You said the exact same thing 2 people before you have said.