Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Is The__Exploot Good

Is The__Exploot Good

• Yes

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheImmortal/H20

Pika Member
Lets see if people actually do support The__Exploot like in chat they do if he gets loads of yes and he gets liked he will do a give away and will create a new faction with all of his fans.

He is owner of OG'S and is strongest pvper on op factions he cares about everyone and works as team. Respects every player in the game.

Hope you all vote and have a nice day.

MikeZ3Great

Epic Pika
How did you know it is him!?!!?!?! You hax??!?!?!
First off.. why would a guy compliment him.. 2nd his name ends with H20 and people who play on OP Facs all know that H20Delirious's new account is The Exploot.. Bam..

OP
OP
TheImmortal/H20

TheImmortal/H20

Pika Member
it is me the__exploot i did not say i was good lol
i was asking the other people

MoazWaleed

Pika Lover
Tbh H20 im not gonna be unrespectful but ur not the strongest pvper in op fac... they're many people better than u (i dont want to be arrogant but im better than u in pvp) xD

oMeteor

Veteran
Tbh H20 im not gonna be unrespectful but ur not the strongest pvper in op fac... they're many people better than u (i dont want to be arrogant but im better than u in pvp) xD
You mean me, Thank you <3

OP
OP
TheImmortal/H20

TheImmortal/H20

Pika Member
moaz u could not beat me i already won u on practice 10 times and won u 12 times on op factions + you even know i was not pvper i started too pvp for 1 month still learning

MoazWaleed

Pika Lover
moaz u could not beat me i already won u on practice 10 times and won u 12 times on op factions + you even know i was not pvper i started too pvp for 1 month still learning

everytime time i say 1v1 me on op faction kit cobra or anything u dont accept and u say go practice and practice is the most laggy gamemode on pika so thats why i dont 1v1 u there and i never 1v1 u on practice tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.