Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

is this even normal

Mart

Rare Pika
No, it's not. I don't know how that happened. Maybe report is a bug here?

P

PyroInDaBus

Hello, Unown_Playe

If you are an old practice player then you know that the sumo system of this server it's not fully completed. It's not only in the sumo 1v1 or in round of 3, it's at the sumo event too. Of course as Mart said you can report it as a bug Here.

Have a nice day!

Disaalt

The Pika
Hello, Unown_Playe

If you are an old practice player then you know that the sumo system of this server it's not fully completed. It's not only in the sumo 1v1 or in round of 3, it's at the sumo event too. Of course as Mart said you can report it as a bug Here.

Have a nice day!
You cant possibly glitch out of the map in the sumo event. The events are completed, only the duels are.

tlang

Veteran
No, it's not. I don't know how that happened. Maybe report is a bug here?
Sometimes you bug and the water does not kill you for ages . So the player can easily swim to the other island . The player must be reported for bug abusing if he rejects to suicide or drown in water .

Disaalt

The Pika
Sometimes you bug and the water does not kill you for ages . So the player can easily swim to the other island . The player must be reported for bug abusing if he rejects to suicide or drown in water .
sounds wrong but ok

AmazingTrish

Epic Pika
It's a bug in the plugin I guess.

Krekkers

Veteran
server took to long to register him hitting water.
happens all the time.
think it happend to me like 500 times and others like 1k times.
(i play alot)

Krekkers

Veteran
he sounds like a nerd

no
oke lets get nerdy.
I want to know why a blackhole can delete information because it cant store it anywhere.
there is no surface area.
so where is it.
we cant reverse a blackhole

Disaalt

The Pika
oke lets get nerdy.
I want to know why a blackhole can delete information because it cant store it anywhere.
there is no surface area.
so where is it.
we cant reverse a blackhole
"nerd"
Server Trail
nice speling

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
em, this is encouraging suicide which offence the rule. the most suggested way is to rec the whole time he bus abuse and encourages he to suicide then you wont get ban!

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
wait not bus abuse is bug abuse XD
em, this is encouraging suicide which offence the rule. the most suggested way is to rec the whole time he bus abuse and encourages he to suicide then you wont get ban!