Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Is this player hacking with reach or not?

N3bulae

Pika Lover
yeah hes hacking, that's some 5 blocks reach I think. if im wrong, im sorry

Mrfatsojr

Veteran
Great Reporter
Looking at your hit delay, you were either lagging or having 200 ms which could explain those hits.

Mrfatsojr

Veteran
Great Reporter
If you're for example frozen on his screen then those hits are normal.

N3bulae

Pika Lover
Damn even 1k ms players don't get hit, as far as I know the last hit when he was behind the bed and ninix was at bridge was like 6-7 block reach, could've been the hit reg delaying hits but damn

OP
OP
N

NinixSDName

Pika Lover
No I wasnt lagging cause if Im lagging, the emerald upgrade time wouldve frozen cause that always happen when Im lagging

N3bulae

Pika Lover
at 0:06, u can clearly see that reach lol, u could blame it on lag but I'm pretty sure it doesn't give that much reach. that could only happen when the player you're fighting is laggy but ive never seen anyone get that kind of reach except closet hackers

M

MiracleWolf

No I wasnt lagging cause if Im lagging, the emerald upgrade time wouldve frozen cause that always happen when Im lagging
That has been happening to me recently tho. For example I would lag out but I could still see ppl moving and things moving. In their screen I’m not moving but in my screen I am and everyone else is moving and I take kbb correctly... hopefully I explained well but if I didn’t that’s just because I’m too lazy

OP
OP
N

NinixSDName

Pika Lover
If ur ping is high, he isnt hacking . If ur ping is low ge is hacking. And and ur aim and ur mouse sensitivity along with ur panicing features of u must get improved. Indirectly saying that ur aim is good . I hope u take this insult to improve ur skills
I wasnt lagging and yeah my aim is bad.

Jace9

The Pika
Yeah he is hacking and fatso, he wasn't lagging because of the timer. I always check that to see if I am lagging.