Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Island Missing

BeeTheNoob

Hello. It's been a while since I've logged onto CSB, but whenever I teleport to my island, i just get stuck and there's nothing there besides lollipops (it stays that way). I checked the coordinates and it matches up with the spawner coordinates. Just wondering what happened and maybe if anyone could fix it?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-03-16 181526.png
    Screenshot 2024-03-16 181526.png
    301.7 KB · Views: 7

Dannydee

Pika Lover
This happened to me on all my alt accounts that are inactive.
Judging by the millions of bugs and glitches that hasn’t been fixed, I will assume this will not/ cannot be fixed and you most likely will have to either reset your island or wait till next reset.

villagerfish

I think this could be a visual bug, try using a different minecraft version. This happened to a friend of mine, and just switching versions fixed it.

Dannydee

Pika Lover
I think this could be a visual bug, try using a different minecraft version. This happened to a friend of mine, and just switching versions fixed it.
It 100% is not a visual bug as it’s happened on over 5 of my alts lol. Inactive islands randomly got deleted. Mine doesn’t even have the bedrock block in just completely blank. /is v prime_exe for example.