Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP SkyBlock Island name and feature tweaks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scientifreak5

Pika Lover
Username:
Scientifreak5​

Suggestion:
Island name and feature tweaks​

Detailed description:
If an Island is renamed, displaying the island using [island] in chat should display the island name, instead of the Owner's name. That way, every co owner can feel like they actually are the co owners.

For example if I own the island, and I've renamed it "PVPNation" , it should say "Visit PVPNation's island" instead of "Visit Scientifreak5's Island"

It feels bad when my co owner puts it in chat and feels excluded.

Secondly - Island deletion should be a vote-able process.

Like if an island is worth over a few million$, it should send a mail to every co-owner and admin to vote for island deletion.

(I'm not sure about the second suggestion but read the whole suggestion, ty)​

Reason(s):
To make every island co owner feel included in the island​

ir_n

The Pika
Hello Scientifreak5,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • There's already Island names displayed on /is top and when payouts are announced. Displaying the island name can be used to break rules in chat and could lead to other rules being broken.
  • Island deletion should be the island owner's decision not co owner.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.