Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

lxluthor

Im not sure that the anticheat is banning hackers or legit mates
Because in the past weeks many legit players getting ban by the console.
I switched to feather and used inbuilt mods still console banning me
As you can see the player count in bedwars also decreased
I kindly request to change the anticheat or modify it or give a list of mods that are illegal to use

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
Hello lxluthor
Anticheat isn't the issue which should be discussed by normal players as nothing is in our hand related to the anticheat also the devs are continously working on new and better anticheat but it's not practically not possible to remove all hackers from the server as it's just line of codes and it may have various flaws.

Thank you,
harshit7749

harshit7749

Legendary Pika
Can you what are the basic stuffs that get us false Bans?
One of reasons might be your internet itself as when you hit someone and lagback the anticheat detects you as a hacker and punishes you.

FlexingBot

Banned
The server does have a weird anti-cheat but it's still not something up for discussion with the players.
Certain servers may have issues with a line of code and that just gets exploited.

Or so that is the case on this server

ItsSanuk

Epic Pika
While I was reading this a hacker came and flying to my bed and killed me for legit.

FlexingBot

Banned
While I was reading this a hacker came and flying to my bed and killed me for legit.
1st time? If you play on this server you know there are people flying every 5 games, but nonetheless its still a good server

ItsSanuk

Epic Pika
People actually like me get banned for nothing while the cheater continuously cheat for like 3 hours straight and still don’t get banned if a staff didn’t notice.

ItsSanuk

Epic Pika
Can you what are the basic stuffs that get us false Bans?
Lag backs, High constant cps, NoMousedelay (it gives a bit of unfair advantage but I think it doesn’t get you banned but can get definitely false ban)

ItsSanuk

Epic Pika
Try to stay between 150 - 185 ms personally I play on 300 - 350 ms as I live in Sri Lanka so I get false banned a lot of time. But things that worked for me was

ItsSanuk

Epic Pika
  • Try using Ethernet instead of wireless connection
  • If your using Wireless connection try to expose it to a place with open area and try to get as many bars as possible by moving the angels
  • Update your PC

ItsSanuk

Epic Pika
I also often get banned for hacking cuz i can gb and telly!
I can god bridge too, I too get banned, But in a cracked server no one expects a player with a drag clicking mouse is a legit player as they can’t even afford a Minecraft account. I would not suggest god bridging in PikaNetwork.

TamHai

Means you are confessing to auto-clicking!
God bridging and telly bridging doesnt conclude in Auto-clicking. There are various methods like drag clicking and there is even some players godbridging wiith butterfly clicking.