Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

it was a good run

Status
Not open for further replies.

MobMobGasErop

Veteran
hey hey peopless please read the following

Thanks for giving me a great time on this server but I am going not going to deliver any positive news within this thread.

I am sadly going to announce that I am resigning from my current position. The reason why will I explain within this thread. First of all, I had an awesome time being a helper and moderator on Pika-Network. I could do what I want, helping people within the community and outside the community. After being one year helper they have promoted me to a moderator which I really appreciate I had great times and a great community on my main server which was survival.

Sadly going to say that my opinion is that the server isn’t good in a current state. I am not going into the details because that is up to the management and up to the team to decide what to do with my opinion. I am just going to announce the following thing. The last months I started to began being unhappy on the server I thought about my helper task and my new moderator tasks, I really liked them but I really didn’t like the management roles behind them and what happened between within the staff team. Seeing people leave, seeing people getting demoted or blacklisted for reasons which I call ‘chaos’ within the team.

You will see me in-game and you might see me around on discord or TeamSpeak. If you need me you can always send me a private message on the forums or discord and you will get a reply as soon I am online.

Remember, have fun Pikacrafters!

Greetings Drummaster1995 ex-staff

@Robin Nijmeijer thanks for being there for me when I needed u
@SmashArmsHD keep on doing what u want I know u can badeend
@Wither my legacy
@blakeoncoaster my brother from an another mother
and I would like to tagg almost everyone but that would mean too much info everyone knows in what way they are special to me and I hope to keep good memories

Kamerplant

Veteran
Hey Drum,

You know that you can always stay in touch with me whenever needed.
Take care in the future with everything what you are going to do.
From Robin <3

Robin

SmashArmsHD

Veteran
Supporter
Legendary
A true legend, we were glad to have you, it is sad to see you leave drummy. We love you <3

Wither

Veteran
We will miss you drum! You were an awesome staff member! You inspired me so much and you motivated me! One of my best friends leaves the staff team. I should not feel sad though. Nothing is going to end here. I know that you will keep being active in survival and if you manage to achieve your goals I will be there to veirfy that you were right (you know what I am talking about)! So, see ya in survival. I try to be as positive and optimistic as possible. As I said before ranks dont make friendships, memories do though! Let's create more then!

HyperRSmash

Veteran
hey hey peopless please read the following

Thanks for giving me a great time on this server but I am going not going to deliver any positive news within this thread.

I am sadly going to announce that I am resigning from my current position. The reason why will I explain within this thread. First of all, I had an awesome time being a helper and moderator on Pika-Network. I could do what I want, helping people within the community and outside the community. After being one year helper they have promoted me to a moderator which I really appreciate I had great times and a great community on my main server which was survival.

Sadly going to say that my opinion is that the server isn’t good in a current state. I am not going into the details because that is up to the management and up to the team to decide what to do with my opinion. I am just going to announce the following thing. The last months I started to began being unhappy on the server I thought about my helper task and my new moderator tasks, I really liked them but I really didn’t like the management roles behind them and what happened between within the staff team. Seeing people leave, seeing people getting demoted or blacklisted for reasons which I call ‘chaos’ within the team.

You will see me in-game and you might see me around on discord or TeamSpeak. If you need me you can always send me a private message on the forums or discord and you will get a reply as soon I am online.

Remember, have fun Pikacrafters!

Greetings Drummaster1995 ex-staff

@Robin Nijmeijer thanks for being there for me when I needed u
@SmashArmsHD keep on doing what u want I know u can badeend
@Wither my legacy
@blakeoncoaster my brother from an another mother
and I would like to tagg almost everyone but that would mean too much info everyone knows in what way they are special to me and I hope to keep good memories
Drum, i dont have much to say, only that u were a great guy/staff member in survival.
Good luck with your life :)

Snorlax13HD

Veteran
eyy drummm. Its been a while haha. So hope you have a good road ahead of you and I know you can do it. Gl with life and everything :)

LeoMinecrafter

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Drum, never showed fear in his actions and getting the promotion he deserved.. We wish you well!

KittenofRoyalty

Pika Member
I have no idea who you are but I hope you enjoyed your time as a staff member on pika and we hope to see you around sometime.

DNARuby

Rare Pika
rip.. have a good life, drum! dont forget to 'drum' those 'sticks' amirite? ;)

blakeoncoaster

Veteran
yo bro! there are a lot of people I will remember from pika by their names, but I will remember you for everything you ever done for me and for this awesome community of Pika Crafters! I hope I will see you sometimes if not a lot of times =P you shall forever be remembered as mah drummeh boiii <3

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Hope I see you sometime soon! "Help will always be given to those who ask for it"

Status
Not open for further replies.