Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Its been A Long Run On Op Factions I have had much experience from the start here is my story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krummpus

Pika Member
A few seasons ago......... When I first came on this server I thought it was great. I met fantastic people All this way. Some have stayed threw the beginning, some have left, We all miss those people that moved on. I know Some veterans Have funny and interesting stories that they have. All The stories we have In Op Factions 1 are amazing. From When Nublets was created to when it Was disbanded, To When Legacy was created (Aka) richest faction which I as in) And Rose to be powerful to when it was disbanded. We met amazing people threw the years. Some stayed Some moved on. Men/Women Rose to become the Richest And Fell to Be the Humblest. I have many stories to tell, But would take to long. Its your Old friend Krummpus Whom most people Don't know because I havens been a talker But a watcher. I have seen many great Factions Rise then fall, People Rise then fall, People with great Honor and respect, And people who are just Plain out mean and get rich threw scamming. All I can say is Its been a Long Run and I know Many of You have amazing Stories. All I can say Is its been a great run.
Sincerely,
Krummpus
Have A Nice day :D

ColesonYT

I knew what you feel and i past that kind of situation
#afterandbeforereset

Status
Not open for further replies.