Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Its Been A Pleasure Soldiers Later...

AliZCool

Pika Lover
IGN
AliUsesMaclol

"Its Been A Pleasure to be here honestly. I think you weren't wondering who i am or where i am but i'm here to declare quitting from pika"

Not Quite tho. i've been going on irl stuff and somethings have been happening, i really wanted to come back to survival, but just the whole things about it nowadays made me just forget about it, all the glitches, bugs, hackers. and all that, and i still played for a long while, from 2019 till now, and i decided to quit for one month maybe two or maybe just until next ssn who knows, but i'm not going to quit now i'm just going to come now and then to check and to play a bit then i will quit soon enough, so its been a pleasure to meet all the people i met and i'm so glad to be here in this exact moment, and....

Ali... Out.

loloboi9694

Not Quite tho. i've been going on irl stuff and somethings have been happening, i really wanted to come back to survival, but just the whole things about it nowadays made me just forget about it, all the glitches, bugs, hackers. and all that, and i still played for a long while, from 2019 till now, and i decided to quit for one month maybe two or maybe just until next ssn who knows, but i'm not going to quit now i'm just going to come now and then to check and to play a bit then i will quit soon enough, so its been a pleasure to meet all the people i met and i'm so glad to be here in this exact moment, and....

Ali... Out.
hiii ali i had seen u in survival many times but we couldn't talk much to each.
What i want to tell u is that most of the old players are just quitting the game for no reason, but what i want to tell to those ppl is that staffs hav become more alert and cautious about the things happening in survival just becoz of that the staffs had been coming online most of the days in a wekk and trying to fix each bugsone by one. we need to hav faith in our staffs!!! so ali what i really wanna tell u is dont give up so early u had been in this server for over 4 years now so dont leave. There is a neews that the aniticheat is going to be changed and the guardians are going to be removed soon. So dont loose Hope.

Sniper_Boy327

Rare Pika
Ali? U fr wanna quit? Just like don't play, ask lolo, I barely play nowadays, cuz Ik that survival is messed up so much.. Ik ur frustrated and all bro but isn't anyonr frustrated? If everyone became like u, survival will have like 2/3 ppl playing xD also all the time and all the grind u put in is gonna go waste so just wait and hold on bro, don't quit.. I also wanna quit but I am just hoping, have some faith in staff, fkiller is doing his job so gud, he legit banned so many ppl and he is trying his best dude, like fr.. Whatever ur going on in life is something, I can't fix so I suggest just take a long break and come back strong...

Your Friend,
Sniper

Some_Matej

Great Reporter

Ali... Out.
Ali, it was nice knowing you. You are really nice person. Hope you are coming back soon. 💪