Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

It's So many hackers :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wither

Veteran
Even if there were hackers you managed to survive! Nice video I like it! You can also add music to it. Anyway, it was fun ;)

Divyam

Legendary Pika
Dude I have a little tip for u ... if a hacker is following u (speedhacker) ... try to go over fences and parkour ... cuz they cant parkour very well with their hacks ... so the moment they r stuck .. WRECK THEM ... ill give u ulti+ kits ... that might help u too .... im 4rth richest on server i guess.

Areteen

Good job at recording that many hackers! If you ever have the same situation do the same thing, I'm always reporting hackers, don't forget to report them at the report section. I love seeing people reporting other hackers, the server gets so clean :)

Im_Potato

Banned
Oh wait If there speed hacker just go to a little house near castle cuz i use to do it

God Rank: Kit-PvP

Aurifex_

Pika Lover
Hackers are a fact. If you block a certain hack another one will come out... RIP pvp

Septicuss

Yeah, I've got to see ALOT of hacks going on the server. First I didn't watch at it so seriously, but when every 2nd players doesn't just fall from his EggWars island while teleporting, it got really annoying.
Please, do atleast some kind of "anti-hack" system or something like that.

P.S ; The yellow team in OpEggWars doesn't work fine :p

~ Logically ~

Banned
It's a cracked server, I don't know why you think it wouldn't be a snake pit amount of hackers, lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.