Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Its time to leave Pika or not?

Leave or not?

• Leave

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Dont Leave

Votes: 8 57.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BerkeTheKeklordBS

Epic Pika
Hello everyone. As you can see, ill making this thread and this thread will be so seriously.

So ill tell you how i joined pika-network first time.

In 2015, i started to find a server that 1.7 and good for pvp, or skyblock. I find Pika-Network and it says, best cracked server. I said, "yeah, ill join. if its 1.7 ill be so happy."
I joined and yes, it was best one. Nice staff, nice players, nice minigames,... more...
I started play some skyblock and our island is so nice. I still remember these days that Pika had Skywars 2 and i wasting my time to get 10k points actually, but when its removed, i said "WHAT? woah dude, why did you guys do this?"

Some players will say "LOL YOU THINK ITS DEAD GO AWAY NOW THEN" or anything like this.
Lets continue. I got scammed. And i dont gived up. I started play Skywars 2, and it was actually had best maps in this server. "Nether, battlefield, forest, castle..." more...

Like 3 or 4 days later i started to play skyblock again. It was nice time to play skyblock, also my friends started a new island and i asked to my friend, "can i join?" he said no at start but he accepted.

In 2016, we joined a new island. The guy that invited us was had blaze spawners. But one day, he invited someone and he get griefed.

I started a solo island, also my friend is quitted the game.
I said "k, my solo island will be a leader."

Nevermind. Old skyblock was so cool. Skyblock ice,. 1.7 Classic Skyblock...

So pika is dead?
No. Its not.

But soon its gonna be 1.8-1.10 i think. Because nearly every game is 1.8, and i started to think Yoeri will update server to 1.8 so soon. Only Practice and Classic Skywars left. I also miss old skyblock, 1.7 one....

So... Am i gonna leave?
Just vote now... i will be wait for your vote...
Its your choice.

Xcalibur

Pika Lover
Leave or don't leave, idc :)

That's being rude, If you would reply like that then just keep it in your mind. Don't be so arrogant, no one would like you, you won't look cool in that way too. Just be nice to others, if you would say something "somehow offensive" then keep it in yourself.

OP
OP
BerkeTheKeklordBS

BerkeTheKeklordBS

Epic Pika
Dude. you're kinda like my friend @_Sans__ He's an undertale fan too. :)
Everyone loves undertale.

Leave or don't leave, idc :)
Bruh, dont be so rude...

That's being rude, If you would reply like that then just keep it in your mind. Don't be so arrogant, no one would like you, you won't look cool in that way too. Just be nice to others, if you would say something "somehow offensive" then keep it in yourself.
True.

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Dude, I've never played undertale in my life. I don't like it either. Also, WHY ARE SO MANY PEOPLE VOTING LEAVE ON THE POLL

Status
Not open for further replies.