Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

It's very hakers right now !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladdutzy

Hi man on your server it's very so mouch haker and i don't like hakers,Hakers it's stupid and very low age kids .
And
I would like to receive a degree aa moderator for them any helper ban any players pls .I'am very active on this server and i love this server and i need for grade year ban this player.Pls give my any grad . I love this server.
Thanx

Faxulous

Banned
You mean you want a rank or a ban permission?! in order for you to ban hackers?!

xCyanide

Lol first of all with that spelling you can't be a moderator, secondly, you're a new member and I think you need at least 50 messages before you apply and thirdly, use the proper format :D:D

Faxulous

Banned
Lol first of all with that spelling you can't be a moderator, secondly, you're a new member and I think you need at least 50 messages before you apply and thirdly, use the proper format :D:D
He don't mean for it. He means that In his opinion if the staff give his permission to have a ban player he would choose to ban it for hackers. Or give him a staff rank. And it only his dream. And it can't can be true. Because his only a new member. And he don't know how to used proper format before posting any thread.

Jeear

Legendary Pika
Hi man on your server it's very so mouch haker and i don't like hakers,Hakers it's stupid and very low age kids .
And
I would like to receive a degree aa moderator for them any helper ban any players pls .I'am very active on this server and i love this server and i need for grade year ban this player.Pls give my any grad . I love this server.
Thanx
No. You suck.

Daniellu

Legendary Pika
And
Thanx
You can have a rank named "Mascot" and entertain people.

Status
Not open for further replies.