Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

/jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

NonStopLord

Pika Lover
yow all .... i would like if someone added /jokes in minecraft.
that means if we write /jokes ur server will tell us a joke ... and there will be more than 150 jokes
the reason i want to add this is because if ur alone in ur faction or alone in eggwars :p u do /jokes and be happy.
that means if ur bored then do /jokes and u get
how does steve get his excersice done ???
he runs around the block .lol
this suggestion of my has been accepted by lot of people in another server

iMzSpEedY

Legendary Pika
Wow.... Hi, again: +1, although for me it doesn't matter if its added here xD. You just want your idea everywhere don't you? Did tuchi get REKT to hard on GC? Aaah, try me better next time

Davidva

Veteran
Adding /jokes and everyone is allowed to add jokes this will be abused with sexual and racism jokes.

DODE2K

Veteran
i mean its a fantastic idea idk if a plugin like this exist in mc but it definitely wont be a bad idea to make one

OP
OP
N

NonStopLord

Pika Lover
they have to make it cuz i also wrote this on GC and they have no idea of thsi pluggin.
i mean its a fantastic idea idk if a plugin like this exist in mc but it definitely wont be a bad idea to make one

xXWitherBoyXx

Epic Pika
Like Davidva said, if players were to freely use that command, they would abuse it with sexual content and other unnecessary phrases as "jokes". I think that having the command be a donator perk would be nice, but with limits, if possible. Like being unable to submit a joke that has crude and unacceptable content in it and limiting the amount of words a joke may contain. Just for spam safety, since we don't want words that fill the whole chat because of the command.

Status
Not open for further replies.