Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

just hit 1k subs

SweatTap

Epic Pika
https://prnt.sc/wn5x6j
Tysm for the support everyone! This means a lot to me. I remember starting YouTube because I was bored and know we managed to reach 1k subscribers. This is just amazing! Ty everyone <3

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

congrats nub

Snowyy

Banned
Congratulations! 🎊

Predefined message to bypass the limit filter.

Good evening,
Wxnner

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

nub nO
Ok let's both stop lying and accept that we both are actually trying to farm posts using this "nub" topic. If you still wanna farm, I'm ready.

Outscale

Banned
Great man, nice!
Merry Christmas ya filthy animal and a Happy New Year!

UpperGround

Great Reporter

yes nub
Ok let's both stop lying and accept that we both are actually trying to farm posts using this "nub" topic. If you still wanna farm, I'm ready.

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika

yes nub
NO [/] YOU ARE THE WORLDS BIGGEST NUB. NO WAIT YOU ARE BIGGER THAN THE WORLDS BIGGETS NUB. BRUH THEY BOTH ARE THE SAME. SORRY FOR THE CAPS LOCK IM LAZY TO CHANGE THE WHOLE THING