Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Just I want some guide [plz read]

• Thread starter Deleted member 118315
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 118315

1. How to grind money fast [which is best (e-ores / farming or anything else)]

Lelusas

Firstly, you can mine ores at mineworld and sell them when money booster is active (2x) money.

Secondly, don't rush enchanting your items or buying donator rank kits. The most important thing is to get Inquisitive 5, Sweeper x for exp farming. Ofc, before that, build braze spawners and lvlup the spawner. Now you get experience.

Then, if you get or buy good items from auction at low price, you can also ressel them for higher price.

Actually, as the season is in it's halfway, it's easy to get lots of money, sell your vote keys starting from 2 billion money. So, if you vote 1st day, you can get 14b money. You can buy 1mil exp for 1b.

Important commands
/ah - auction house
/ah sell number exp - sell the item for your input number of exp. [when you do that, make sure you choose slthat your item is STOCK]
/skills - to check your mining levels and etc.
/level - to check your requirements for leveling, and getting rewards.

Write me your nickname, I've extra kits and etc, i can gift you

OP
OP
D

Deleted member 118315

Firstly, you can mine ores at mineworld and sell them when money booster is active (2x) money.

Secondly, don't rush enchanting your items or buying donator rank kits. The most important thing is to get Inquisitive 5, Sweeper x for exp farming. Ofc, before that, build braze spawners and lvlup the spawner. Now you get experience.

Then, if you get or buy good items from auction at low price, you can also ressel them for higher price.

Actually, as the season is in it's halfway, it's easy to get lots of money, sell your vote keys starting from 2 billion money. So, if you vote 1st day, you can get 14b money. You can buy 1mil exp for 1b.

Important commands
/ah - auction house
/ah sell number exp - sell the item for your input number of exp. [when you do that, make sure you choose slthat your item is STOCK]
/skills - to check your mining levels and etc.
/level - to check your requirements for leveling, and getting rewards.

Write me your nickname, I've extra kits and etc, i can gift you
Thanks for giving me a guide i will continue opsky from next ssn. ok thx :) alot