Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Justsuperior's behaviour (by Cristina)

GhostyyCat

Pika Lover
Subject: Report of Threatening Behavior by Player "JustSuperrior"
Date: December 1st, 2023
To PikaNetwork Staff Team,
I am writing to formally report incidents of threatening behavior by a player with the username "JustSuperrior" on PikaNetwork.

Incident Details:
  • Date and Time of Incident(s): It started a few months ago, and it's still ongoing.
  • Description of Threatening Behavior: Whenever I perform actions disapproved by "JustSuperrior," I face threats of permanent ban or mute.
Impact on User: These actions have significantly impacted both my experience on the Minecraft platform and my real-life well-being. I no longer feel secure playing on this server or engaging in discussions on the Discord server.

Action Requested: Could you please intervene with an appropriate response, be it a warning, temporary ban, or mute? I defer to your judgment on the most fitting course of action.

I trust that you will conduct a thorough investigation to uphold a safe and enjoyable environment for all users.

Thank you for your swift attention to this matter.
Sincerely,
Cristina_

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
I am deeply sorry if my actions had left such devastating effects on you, I am more than willing to fix my actions and resolve these issues. Please contact me to further discuss about this incident.

PyroInDaBus

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Despite the designated report section for players, it's infuriating to witness individuals lacking forum etiquette, creating threads in unfitting categories. Acknowledging the prevailing toxicity in the community, whether I align with Christina's stance or not, it's imperative that we rise above childish behavior. We possess the capacity to transcend this negativity, unless, of course, your parents groomed you to be a purposeless, toxic individual fixated solely on gaming and spewing negativity.

It's paramount to grasp that Minecraft isn't the be-all and end-all. Sooner or later, you WILL find yourself in a job interview. How will you present yourself to a potential employer? If you're not the best fit, resorting to tears, screams, or aggression is not the solution. Strive for a composed and mature approach.

KnuckleFist_

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Despite the designated report section for players, it's infuriating to witness individuals lacking forum etiquette, creating threads in unfitting categories. Acknowledging the prevailing toxicity in the community, whether I align with Christina's stance or not, it's imperative that we rise above childish behavior. We possess the capacity to transcend this negativity, unless, of course, your parents groomed you to be a purposeless, toxic individual fixated solely on gaming and spewing negativity.

It's paramount to grasp that Minecraft isn't the be-all and end-all. Sooner or later, you WILL find yourself in a job interview. How will you present yourself to a potential employer? If you're not the best fit, resorting to tears, screams, or aggression is not the solution. Strive for a composed and mature approach.
It's not that deep bruv

PyroInDaBus

Ultimate Legendary Pika
It's not that deep bruv
Oh no, it ain't, am just trying to explain the pika community's enless toxicity over the years.

Superior might not have done shit, or he might, am not talking about that.

lfabrax

Pika Lover

while true and harsh words are needed u forget that most and i am talking about the people that make up the community are children still its not solely the parents who raise there children that way u have street impact friend impact other children impact peer impact school environment house environment u have tons of impacts that affect the human psychological development and a lot of people cope by acting the same way as they see others do in an attempt to fit in society so they lash out sometimes hurting others and go deeper in the darkness that lives inside and it festers

let me give u an example a simple one too we all feel the loss of death of family friends peers u respect i felt all those and it chapped my live in many ways i knew how to deal with it and it benefited me greatly later on in my life some people cant process the things that happen to them and they lash out yes it is wrong but in the end being threatened in a game or promise of being permed why should u care? u should not i am not saying lashing out in curses and threats is the way to deal with stuff it is very wrong no severely wrong too but try to understand where he is coming from get to know the guy inside u might be surprised about what u find if he does not respond well to your tries in helping him then ignore him pray for him have solace u did a good thing the server has ./ignore use it and try to forgive who wronged u and move on be better than the people who hurt u and rise above what people expect u to be and become better for it these things u don't study in school its what life teaches u and i learned it in very hard ways be grateful for what u have and smile nothing anyone does to u is worth being sad about your tears are precious don't waste it on someone who would not care nor bat an eyelash to your tears it wont do u good to cry just smile when u are hurt and be brave and strong

in the end people have darkness in them and a lot of them let the anger hatred frustration sadness to control them because they gave up life is cruel and hard and will make u wish to kill your self but it makes u stronger for it

lfabrax

Pika Lover
while true and harsh words are needed u forget that most and i am talking about the people that make up the community are children still its not solely the parents who raise there children that way u have street impact friend impact other children impact peer impact school environment house environment u have tons of impacts that affect the human psychological development and a lot of people cope by acting the same way as they see others do in an attempt to fit in society so they lash out sometimes hurting others and go deeper in the darkness that lives inside and it festers

let me give u an example a simple one too we all feel the loss of death of family friends peers u respect i felt all those and it chapped my live in many ways i knew how to deal with it and it benefited me greatly later on in my life some people cant process the things that happen to them and they lash out yes it is wrong but in the end being threatened in a game or promise of being permed why should u care? u should not i am not saying lashing out in curses and threats is the way to deal with stuff it is very wrong no severely wrong too but try to understand where he is coming from get to know the guy inside u might be surprised about what u find if he does not respond well to your tries in helping him then ignore him pray for him have solace u did a good thing the server has ./ignore use it and try to forgive who wronged u and move on be better than the people who hurt u and rise above what people expect u to be and become better for it these things u don't study in school its what life teaches u and i learned it in very hard ways be grateful for what u have and smile nothing anyone does to u is worth being sad about your tears are precious don't waste it on someone who would not care nor bat an eyelash to your tears it wont do u good to cry just smile when u are hurt and be brave and strong

in the end people have darkness in them and a lot of them let the anger hatred frustration sadness to control them because they gave up life is cruel and hard and will make u wish to kill your self but it makes u stronger for it
i learned my lessons in life and i will learn more but people should be better i believe in people because people have the capacity to succeed in anything

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter

this is even longer than my exam essays.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello Cat!

Your complaint has been acknowledged and noted down in the history of PikaNetwork. This is a notable moment that our administration will not forget. Thank you for pointing this out.

Also, Cris somehow seems to appear everywhere...

PyroInDaBus

Ultimate Legendary Pika
i learned my lessons in life and i will learn more but people should be better i believe in people because people have the capacity to succeed in anything
I hear you. You are right, harsh words might be necessary, but you are missing a key point. Sure, most lads in the community are kids, and I get it but influences come from everywhere, not just parents. Streets, friends, school, it all adds up, and some just follow the crowd to fit in, even if it gets toxic.

I get your example about dealing with loss, it hit me hard too. I figured it out, made me tougher. But not everyone can handle it the same way. Some people act out, and yeah, it's wrong, no argument there. But why care about threats in a game or getting banned? It's just not worth it. I am not saying throwing curses around is cool, it's not. But trying to understand where they're coming from, that's the move. Dig deep, know the person behind the screen. If helping doesn't work, use that ignore feature, find your peace, be the bigger person.

Life is a wild ride, and it teaches you stuff you will never find in a textbook. I've been through some tough times, learned the hard way, we all have. Gratitude and a smile, man. Tears are precious, save em for those who deserve your emotions. Crying? Nah, just smile through the pain, be strong.

People have their darkness, for sure. Anger, hate, frustration, yeah, it controls some because they gave up. Life hits you, makes you wish for an out, but it builds resilience.

I have learned my lessons, still learning, and people should aim to be better. I got faith in them. We have got the capacity to rise above anything. Keep that belief.