Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Karma system/shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

TOX_THUNDER

Staff Member
Username:
TOX_THUNDER​

Suggestion:
Karma system/shop​

Detailed description:
Tired of toxic players like I am?
I have the perfect solution for you. THE KARMA SYSTEM

What is it?
The karma system is basically when someone types words like gg or Good game, it would award them karma points. If they type words like L or Loser, they will lose their points. For example, I win a skywars game and at the end I type the words "Good Game". The server will award me some amount of points. If I win another game and I call the other player a "loser", I will lose a certain amount of Karma points. These points will be awarded to anyone who stays till the end of the game and writes a positive message. You do not need to be a winner to earn these points.

Reason(s):
What is the point?
1. The karma system will stop toxicity and hate towards people and will encourage newer players to play more and get better.

2. There could be a Karma leaderboard so players will try and do good deeds to race to the top.

3. There could be a possibility of there being a Karma Shop where players can but cosmetic items and lootboxes.​

R4wb111n

Pika Lover
It sounds good, however I less like it because there are already many things that have leaderboards and only if it will add cosmetics it might be okay, but still not everything is cosmetics and mystery boxes. And for the part of the toxic players, just ignore them.

OP
OP
TOX_THUNDER

TOX_THUNDER

Staff Member
It sounds good, however I less like it because there are already many things that have leaderboards and only if it will add cosmetics it might be okay, but still not everything is cosmetics and mystery boxes. And for the part of the toxic players, just ignore them.
Cosmetics are not the only thing that can be added. They can add other items like kits. And some people take toxic people to heart and they don’t feel like playing after they lose a game. This way we make people feel better while playing on pika and it will increase the player base.

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Slegding is also part of any game. If you want to cry about losing them go get better.

There is no karma , it's pure skill issues.

arnav_18

Legendary Pika
Username:
TOX_THUNDER

Suggestion:
Karma system/shop

Detailed description:
Tired of toxic players like I am?

I have the perfect solution for you. THE KARMA SYSTEM

What is it?

The karma system is basically when someone types words like gg or Good game, it would award them karma points. If they type words like L or Loser, they will lose their points. For example, I win a skywars game and at the end I type the words "Good Game". The server will award me some amount of points. If I win another game and I call the other player a "loser", I will lose a certain amount of Karma points. These points will be awarded to anyone who stays till the end of the game and writes a positive message. You do not need to be a winner to earn these points.

Reason(s):
What is the point?

1. The karma system will stop toxicity and hate towards people and will encourage newer players to play more and get better.

2. There could be a Karma leaderboard so players will try and do good deeds to race to the top.

3. There could be a possibility of there being a Karma Shop where players can but cosmetic items and lootboxes.
What's the point

Empror_OP

Staff Member
Hello TOX_THUNDER,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative community feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.