Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars Kill Skulls

MnAMnOYEKAE

Pika Member
Minecraft Username:
MnAMnOYEKAE

Suggestion:
Kill Skulls

Detailed description:
You can add an item that we get per kill (Skull) like the coins. You can get a Skull per kill and then you can trade, for a random kit, or a cosmetic chest. For example the price for a kit can be: 100 Skulls for a random kit and 10 for a common chest.

Reason(s):
I suggest this because Skywars are kind of boring and doesnt have that much rewards so there is not that much motivation to get kills. Like me, i dont go for the kills i go for the win but if you add the Skulls more players will think to get kills, for the rewards.

Also you can add more Cosmetics or make a way that people without Rank can also have a bigger change to get better cosmetics or open better chests.

PS I dont know if there is already a similar suggestion.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
I got a better suggestion

If you killed someone, you will receive 5 coins, and you can get a common loot box for 100 coins.
This should be better than skill, or else these things will be a mess

OP
OP
MnAMnOYEKAE

MnAMnOYEKAE

Pika Member
Okay you have a point, but there is no motivation to go for a kill and many people just camp on their island the whole game. So if u add more rewards for kills there is gonna be more people at mid and not at the starting island.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
5 coins per kill is already kinda attractive.
Adding more things/systems in will make a confusion.

L

lukonce

Okay you have a point, but there is no motivation to go for a kill and many people just camp on their island the whole game. So if u add more rewards for kills there is gonna be more people at mid and not at the starting island.
This mostly depends on the player type most players are just sitting at theyre base and some just like to push and etc but giving high rewards would be to op as @EA0_2_0_8_ said 5 coins is an attractice price to seek for

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
Maybe
----------
Due to the reasons above
I'm neutral

Good evening;
Me

UpperGround

Great Reporter
im giving this a neutral because i think i should give this a neutral

JustThiemo

Lead Developer
Developer
Hello MnAMnOYEKAE,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:
  • No plans to add this
Thank you very much for helping us.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!