Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned KitPvP Kit-Editor

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

Divine_Pheonix

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
Divine_Pheonix_​

Suggestion:
Kit-Editor​

Detailed description:
In KitPvP there are a wide variety of kits, each kit consisting of a set of armor, a weapon, food, and swiftness 2 potions. in the Kit NPC there are 3 options: (left click) to claim kit, (right click) to preview kit, (middle click), to set kit as favorite (which is useless.)

I suggest to add another option (shift + right click) to Edit kit which would allow players to more quickly gear up for combat instead or spending 10 seconds after claiming the kit to organize their inventory.
after you (shift + rightclick) the kit it would send u to a gui in which the kit is in your inventory, organize the kit as you would like the save, then press a light green stained glass pane in the corner named "save kit" to save the kit or you could click a red stained glass pane named "cancel" to cancel editing the kit and go back to the kit selection gui.​

Reason(s):
So that we can more quickly gear up to fight rather than spend 10 seconds moving our swift pots up in our inventory​

SweatyGamerYT

Great Reporter
I appreciate this suggestion, and I think it's a good idea to have a Kit-Editor feature, allowing players to efficiently organize their inventory without the current delay. I give it a +1.

Alparo_

Great Reporter
As a kit-pvp player, I can tell this is unlikely to happen and doesn't seem very unique.

Alparo_

Great Reporter
It's not about if is suggested before or not, it's not hard to edit your kit by yourself.

kvzxo

Legendary Pika
-1 Whats actually the point you want to customize a viking set?

BuhBoy

Epic Pika
Minecraft username:
Divine_Pheonix_

Suggestion:
Kit-Editor

Detailed description:
In KitPvP there are a wide variety of kits, each kit consisting of a set of armor, a weapon, food, and swiftness 2 potions. in the Kit NPC there are 3 options: (left click) to claim kit, (right click) to preview kit, (middle click), to set kit as favorite (which is useless.)

I suggest to add another option (shift + right click) to Edit kit which would allow players to more quickly gear up for combat instead or spending 10 seconds after claiming the kit to organize their inventory.

after you (shift + rightclick) the kit it would send u to a gui in which the kit is in your inventory, organize the kit as you would like the save, then press a light green stained glass pane in the corner named "save kit" to save the kit or you could click a red stained glass pane named "cancel" to cancel editing the kit and go back to the kit selection gui.

Reason(s):
So that we can more quickly gear up to fight rather than spend 10 seconds moving our swift pots up in our inventory
+1 as it would really save hours and hours of time lol