Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

SkyPvP kit editor

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
Minecraft username:
B1ueRay​

Suggestion:
kit editor​

Detailed description:
right now there is no kit editor so we cant set items to our liking idk why. so i am suggesting kit editor. when u open "kit selector" u can left click to get the kit or right click to edit the kit. you can also use /kit to open the kit selector​

Reason(s):
will be good that we can adjust items to our liking instead of having to organize inventory everytime we die​

Lows

Minecraft username:
B1ueRay

Suggestion:
kit editor

Detailed description:
right now there is no kit editor so we cant set items to our liking idk why. so i am suggesting kit editor. when u open "kit selector" u can left click to get the kit or right click to edit the kit. you can also use /kit to open the kit selector

Reason(s):
will be good that we can adjust items to our liking instead of having to organize inventory everytime we die
This is not in KitPvP, which is the gamemode SkyPvP is based off of and KitPvP did not have this function, so I doubt it is getting accepted

OP
OP
B1ueRay

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
This is not in KitPvP, which is the gamemode SkyPvP is based off of and KitPvP did not have this function, so I doubt it is getting accepted
i would suggest u stop trying to combine these gamemodes and think about whats best for it. yes ik its similar to kit pvp but that does not mean u need to combine them both now they finally got a new gamemode its better if u just conider it as new gamemode and not just another server of kitpvp

Lows

i would suggest u stop trying to combine these gamemodes and think about whats best for it. yes ik its similar to kit pvp but that does not mean u need to combine them both now they finally got a new gamemode its better if u just conider it as new gamemode and not just another server of kitpvp
There is no need for this, as there are already minimal items in the game. I do not see the need for this.

FaroukUN1

Epic Pika
Minecraft username:
B1ueRay

Suggestion:
kit editor

Detailed description:
right now there is no kit editor so we cant set items to our liking idk why. so i am suggesting kit editor. when u open "kit selector" u can left click to get the kit or right click to edit the kit. you can also use /kit to open the kit selector

Reason(s):
will be good that we can adjust items to our liking instead of having to organize inventory everytime we die
B1ueRay...i rly like ur personality(before 2 hours) but now i rly hate everything about you