Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Kit-PvP

Status
Not open for further replies.

joewells99

Pika Member
Sometimes I do /kit and go to use a kit like healer or anything like that, and sometimes I will on accidentally buy the upgrade for that rank and loose over 1k sometimes... I believe you should make a confirmation so when you click to upgrade it will say like "are you sure" or something, anyways hopefully you add this because i'm sure a lot of people agree with me...

Agrolax

Legendary Pika
Yes, I agree, I was gonna upgrade Tank kit but I accidentally upgraded Warrior kit...
RIP $900 lol

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
You could try not rushing to click the sign OR just have admins and such make the signs farther from each other...

OP
OP
J

joewells99

Pika Member
You could try not rushing to click the sign OR just have admins and such make the signs farther from each other...
First, what signs? Second, how does one further something that is literally the same thing except different clicks make a difference....

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Joewells99 i forgot they changed Kit-PvP i mistook the layout of the map for the last version of it (The ones that had signs)

Status
Not open for further replies.