Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted KitPvP Kitpvp balances

Status
Not open for further replies.

_drip_

Rare Pika
Username:
_drip_​

Suggestion:
Kitpvp balances​

Detailed description:

Ranks Kits​

Hello as u may know that only one kit can be claimed once and if u are ultimate+ rank u can only claim ultimate+ kit only that pretty unfair considering the Rank that is 150$ currently its not even worth it,I will give yall suggestions to make ultimate+ worth buyying,Make kits Vouchers and make it like ultimate+ can claim all below kits same with ultimate only once without dying and make this feature only for ultimate or ultimate+ that will make ultimate and ultimate+ worth the price,Let move to others Features

Crates​

Right now Voting and unique keys are pure garbage when compared to Epic or god crates like per 10epic keys=seasonal legend God crates is balanced right now,Please buff unique and Vote that will be very good :D

Map building​

Previous Map was so good This map when compared to old one is garbage,In the next map include Some saferooms throught out the whole map and Like a sign that transport u to a Ship or Parkour that will be pretty good :D make like 2-3 of these signs

Hitreg​

Yk if u are 200ms and with 15+ cps u take 0 kb Please fix it like Op Factions yall made Op Faction alot smoother Please do with the Kitpvp to if u do it i will be pretty grateful

Chugs​

Make Chugs unstackable because its already to op with Reaper make Chugs unstackable or nef Reaper,Because i got 2 tapped while in Divine and gapped [normal gap] btw Reaper + stren 3 can out crit regen v to while u are in Divine i will provide Videos soon So Please look in to this

P5 sets​

WTF is p5 sets Like fr p5 sets don't have Feather falling and still u can survive Sky koth fall in p5 set While if u are in ultimate or ultimate+ sets u will die without bow boosting like ffs that so fucking broken p5 without Feather falling can survive and ultimate+ with Feather Falling 4 can't survive? That pretty unfair

Enable Enchanted Tables​

Enable Enchanted Tables on Kitpvp to make it so fun

Epearls and fix all command and invsee​

Make epearls,Fix all command,Invsee commands obtainable from God crates or unique This will be a pretty good condition to Pika kitpvp and make them rare :D

Koths​

Improve Koth loots and make Koths easier to Cap this will Revive the kitpvp by alot

Killstreaks Rewards​

They need a bigger buff then anything else​

Add /Duels to Kitpvp and make Quest Vouchers that gives op Rewards for Quests like kill 2k players in 1 week for 10 ultimate+ Vouchers or 10k Money​

That all for today :D

Reason(s):
This will make the server a better place to play at and will revive the dead server :D

Example(s):
N/A​

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
Username:
_drip_

Suggestion:
Kitpvp balances

Detailed description:

Ranks Kits​

Hello as u may know that only one kit can be claimed once and if u are ultimate+ rank u can only claim ultimate+ kit only that pretty unfair considering the Rank that is 150$ currently its not even worth it,I will give yall suggestions to make ultimate+ worth buyying,Make kits Vouchers and make it like ultimate+ can claim all below kits same with ultimate only once without dying and make this feature only for ultimate or ultimate+ that will make ultimate and ultimate+ worth the price,Let move to others Features​

Crates​

Right now Voting and unique keys are pure garbage when compared to Epic or god crates like per 10epic keys=seasonal legend God crates is balanced right now,Please buff unique and Vote that will be very good :D

Map building​

Previous Map was so good This map when compared to old one is garbage,In the next map include Some saferooms throught out the whole map and Like a sign that transport u to a Ship or Parkour that will be pretty good :D make like 2-3 of these signs​

Hitreg​

Yk if u are 200ms and with 15+ cps u take 0 kb Please fix it like Op Factions yall made Op Faction alot smoother Please do with the Kitpvp to if u do it i will be pretty grateful​

Chugs​

Make Chugs unstackable because its already to op with Reaper make Chugs unstackable or nef Reaper,Because i got 2 tapped while in Divine and gapped [normal gap] btw Reaper + stren 3 can out crit regen v to while u are in Divine i will provide Videos soon So Please look in to this​

P5 sets​

WTF is p5 sets Like fr p5 sets don't have Feather falling and still u can survive Sky koth fall in p5 set While if u are in ultimate or ultimate+ sets u will die without bow boosting like ffs that so fucking broken p5 without Feather falling can survive and ultimate+ with Feather Falling 4 can't survive? That pretty unfair​

Enable Enchanted Tables​

Enable Enchanted Tables on Kitpvp to make it so fun​

Epearls and fix all command and invsee​

Make epearls,Fix all command,Invsee commands obtainable from God crates or unique This will be a pretty good condition to Pika kitpvp and make them rare :D

Koths​

Improve Koth loots and make Koths easier to Cap this will Revive the kitpvp by alot​

Killstreaks Rewards​

They need a bigger buff then anything else​

Add /Duels to Kitpvp and make Quest Vouchers that gives op Rewards for Quests like kill 2k players in 1 week for 10 ultimate+ Vouchers or 10k Money​

That all for today :D

Reason(s):
This will make the server a better place to play at and will revive the dead server :D

Example(s):
N/A
Stop overusing the emoji 😭- it’s annoying for some reasons

Crni_

Veteran
Some of the features have been updated and some of them won't be added because we want to keep Kit-PvP as balanced as possible.

Thank you for your suggestion.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.