Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice kits donater ranks old date

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zings

Pika Member
Username:
Zings​

Suggestion:
kits donater ranks old date​

Detailed description:
BOXING: I really think boxing should be on the ranked queue since people actually will be tryharding and sweating since boxing is a well-known game mode for being skilled and very good at holding combos and very good movement

BEDFIGHT: something that doesn’t sit right with me, is 2 gamemodes of bedfight I don’t know why voidfight exist because it’s only meant to be bedfight with better maps and no straight line since that’s just bridgewars its only meant to be bedfight I think voidfight and bedfight should merge and should have better maps with no straight line and no island in the middle

Donater Ranks: I think like in every server there’s a way to disguise yourself like the minigames /nick command and some donater ranks should automatically have tags cosmetics and custom boxing swords some should be included with only diamond rank since right now diamond rank looks very bad with a few perms

OLD DATA: if your a person like myself u would know that new practice is removing data such as elo/kills is very motivating because some people grind for straight up years for all that to be removed so in my opinion i think when practice really reset we should have our old stats

Thats all just reconsider adding these​

Reason(s):
just look above​

Bored_exe

Epic Pika
reset donator ranks so people like Zings can buy it again this can help pika by increasing their moneyflow by 2x

Nirahz

Pika Lover
BEDFIGHT: something that doesn’t sit right with me, is 2 gamemodes of bedfight I don’t know why voidfight exist because it’s only meant to be bedfight with better maps and no straight line since that’s just bridgewars its only meant to be bedfight I think voidfight and bedfight should merge and should have better maps with no straight line and no island in the middle
mmc has made you think bedfight it something else. the bedfight we have is bed bridge fight, a popular gamemode on many servers. we have voidfight too, which is more like mmc bedfight, because people seem to enjoy that. theyre both similar but very different, so we figured wed split into 2 modes.
OLD DATA: if your a person like myself u would know that new practice is removing data such as elo/kills is very motivating because some people grind for straight up years for all that to be removed so in my opinion i think when practice really reset we should have our old stats
wont happen, the way this is set up allows us to not reset stats ever, so we're doing 1 mass reset and then never again. players can grind for 10, 15 years and their stats wont be gone. with the amount of boosting happening in practice now, having a stats reset is only healthy especially for the ranked leaderboards.

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
Hello Zings,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative community feedback
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.