Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice KNOCKBACK FFA

Status
Not open for further replies.

__Winter

Pika Member
Minecraft Username:
HORROR_MC

Suggestion:
KNOCKBACK FFA

Detailed description:
Here, in practice PvP add an arena which everyone can join anytime and play knockback ffa which has some basic things
( kb stick , a stack of sandstone , ender pearl , ladder , cobweb) this will be nice and it will work like a PvP arena in the lobby of practice pvp​

Reason(s):
these days many players like to play this ( especially germans xd ) this will also increase popularity of the server​

M

MiracleWolf

Why do u think a person would buy elite rank before they get premium mc
Well, you can’t really use event money to buy a premium account. It’s totally plausible that you have a high rank before getting a premium account. I mean, by the time I got my premium account (not shared or borrowed), I already had noble (thanks kitten and cool patrol, i wish you hadn’t wasted money on me but I appreciate it), ulti on kit pvp, and pro in regular facs (if only it was during old facs and I had coal rank). Anyways, I also got like 80$ From event money too, so it could be totally plausible that I had titan rank (even if I didn’t have a premium account already).

OP
OP
W

__Winter

Pika Member
Cant we do that as an practice event because there are many LMS events this would be cool and unique ( maybe not i dont play other servers much ) but yeah people will be excited to play it as an LMS.

OP
OP
W

__Winter

Pika Member
-1 there are many German servers and MLG rush servers where you can play these. Many are cracked. Pika doesn't want to copy other servers.
most of the cracked servers dont have this and some of them which have this game arent popular pika can gather popularity if they do this update

OP
OP
W

__Winter

Pika Member
EVERYONE,
This update can gather popularity from cracked servers because most of them are dead and people get bored playing with like 1,2,3,4 players or more pika is really a famous server it can gain extra popularity if they make this more interesting by adding some cool things like gadget , abilities , ranks for KB FFA.

IIMoKeyy

Great Reporter
not everyone is premium those who get less ping in pika and more ping in others can enjoy this update
He said "There is other cracked MLG rush servers, cause he thinks I'm cracked user, but I told him that I'm not, however having MLG rush in Pika will be better for me instead of going on other servers.

NGaming

Great Reporter
+1 sounds fun hdbhejwjeb dhebbebejje hehehejje dhebehejne

FreePalestine

The Pika
IGN
TNTSabeel
I like how most of the people said -1 but it still has 10 votes xD

Jace9

The Pika
I really don't want them to deny this because I love the idea so much.
I got some ideas about how it should be but if you want it FFA like bedwars, then give a detailed explanation.
This is just how I think it should be.
Some suggestions/explanation of how it should be -

- 2 players in a game. 1v1
- A vertical bridge with height somewhere around 10 blocks and length and breadth of one block.
- Each player gets a kb stick with kb 1/kb 2 (kb 1 better), stacks of sandstone, a eff 1 pickaxe.
- The bridge will have 5x4 flat protrusions on each end having one bed.
- On top of the beds, above 2-3 blocks of height, there will be a 5x5 flat layer of glass where the player respawns when he dies.
- Both of them will respawn there if they die. (No respawn timer.)

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
IGN
EA0_2_0_8_
you are right but in my opinion we should make a separate server for this just because practice is already so dead.
How is it dead? Moreover, the game mode is just too small which do not need to create another server for it.

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
IGN
PeteZahHut/TheDynamicGamer
Well, you can’t really use event money to buy a premium account. It’s totally plausible that you have a high rank before getting a premium account. I mean, by the time I got my premium account (not shared or borrowed), I already had noble (thanks kitten and cool patrol, i wish you hadn’t wasted money on me but I appreciate it), ulti on kit pvp, and pro in regular facs (if only it was during old facs and I had coal rank). Anyways, I also got like 80$ From event money too, so it could be totally plausible that I had titan rank (even if I didn’t have a premium account already).
That's a big message, but yea makes sense

Pace

Legendary Pika
Hello HORROR_MC,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have decided to deny your suggestion.

Thank you very much for helping us.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.